A Bishop Loughlin Education is an investment in your child’s future. We are committed to providing a quality Catholic education at the most reasonable expense possible. This would not be possible without the support of our alumni and friends.
2015-2016 Tuition plus fees $8,570.00
Tuition and Comprehensive Fee:
$8,570.00 (tuition) $495 (Comprehensive fee)
Comprehensive Fee includes: Student insurance, activity fee, locks, retreats, standardized testing and all technology fees.
Parent Association Dues - $15
Student/Parent Fundraising - $150
Book and Supply Fee - $130
- Tuition is paid on a monthly basis, beginning in July and ending in May.
- All payments are due on the 1st of the month.
- A late fee will be added on the 8th of the month.
- Suspension for non-payment will occur on the 15th of the month.
- We offer a $250 discount if the tuition is paid in full by August 1, 2015
- We offer a $500 discount to families with more than one student registered
Making Tuition Payments
Payments can be made in person at Bishop Loughlin (Room 116) on school days from 8:00AM to 4:00PM. We accept cash, checks, money orders, Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
Pay Tuition Online
Paying tuition online is now simpler than ever with our new form. You may pay tuition ONLINE using Master Card, Visa, American Express, Discover, and Debit Card.
**Direct payment from your checking account, or direct payment from your savings account is currently unavailable at this time.**
NOTE: When making payments online, you will need to provide the student ID number. The student ID number is located at the top right of each statement.
SENIORS: Online payments WILL NOT be accepted from seniors for payment after May 25th.
Financial Aid (Grant-in-aid)
- Bishop Loughlin’s financial aid program is made possible through the generosity of alumni from Bishop Loughlin St. Augustine and Bishop McDonnell high schools. We do not receive funds from the Catholic diocese or the government.
- Financial aid is awarded based on financial need.
- The application deadline is May 1, 2016.
Academic Scholarships are determined by a student’s grammar school record, results of the Catholic School entrance exam (TACHS) and recommendations from grammar school personnel.