A Bishop Loughlin Education is an investment in your child’s future. We are committed to providing a quality Catholic education at the most reasonable expense possible. This would not be possible without the support of our alumni and friends.
2012-2013 Tuition plus fees $8,990
Tuition and Comprehensive Fee:
$8,200 (tuition) $495 Comprehensive fee)
Comprehensive Fee includes: Student insurance, activity fee, locks, retreats, standardized testing and all technology fees.
Parent Association Dues - $15
Student/Parent Fundraising - $150
Book and Supply Fee - $130
- Tuition is paid on a monthly basis, beginning in July and ending in May.
- All payments are due on the 1st of the month.
- A late fee will be added on the 8th of the month.
- Suspension for non-payment will occur on the 15th of the month.
- We offer a $200 discount if the tuition is paid in full by August 1, 2012
- We offer a $200 discount to families with more than one student registered
Making Tuition Payments
Payments can be made in person at Bishop Loughlin (Room 116) on school days from 8:00AM to 4:00PM. We accept cash, checks, money orders, Visa, MasterCard and American Express. Payments can also be made online at www.blmhs.org.
Financial Aid (Grant-in-aid)
Grant-in-aid is a program made possible by donations from Alumni. This program is available to registered students whose families are in need of some financial assistance. Applications are available upon registration and submitted along with financial documentation before May 1, 2012.
Academic Scholarships are determined by a student’s grammar school record, results of the Catholic School entrance exam (TACHS) and recommendations from grammar school personnel.