A Bishop Loughlin Education is an investment in your child’s future. We are a college preparatory high school that offers your child every opportunity for success. We are committed to providing a quality Catholic education at the most reasonable expense possible. This would not be possible without the support of our alumni and friends.
2016-2017 Tuition plus fees are as follows:
Annual Tuition - $8,770.00
All students pay the following:
Comprehensive Fee -$365.00 (includes student insurance, activity fee, locks, retreats, standardized testing and technology fees.)
Book and Supply Fee - $170.00
Student/Parent Fundraising - $150.00
Parent Association fee - $15.00
Freshmen and new students pay a one-time registration fee of $130.00.
Seniors pay a one-time graduation of $390.00
- Tuition is paid on the first of the month beginning in June and ending in May.
- Payments received seven business days late will automatically incur a $35.00 late fee.
- Parents are reminded that the bank charges us $35.00 for a return check. This amount will be added to your student's tuition should a check be returned to us.
- If you have more than one student in the school $500 will be deducted from the others child's tuition.
- If tuition is paid in full by August 1, 2017, and you are paying full tuition without financial aid and/or scholarship you will receive a $250 discount.
- If tuition is paid in full by August 1, 2017, and you have financial aid and/or scholarship the discount will be adjusted accordingly.
- Bishop Loughlin accepts Visa, Master Card, and Discover.
- Children of employees of Catholic Elementary Schools or Catholic High Schools in Brooklyn/Queens will receive a 20% tuition reduction.
- To pay tuition online - click here
Financial aid and Academic Scholarships are made possible by donations from the alumni of Bishop Loughlin Memorial High School, Bishop McDonnell Memorial High School and St. Augustine High School. Without their generosity, we would not be able to offer financial aid to our students.
- Financial aid is awarded to families that can demonstrate financial need.
- Financial aid awards range from $500 to $1800. Awards are for one year only. You must reapply each year.
- Application instructions are distributed upon registration.
- The application deadline is April 1, 2017.
Academic Scholarships are determined by a student’s results on the Catholic School entrance exam (TACHS), grammar school record, and recommendations from grammar school personnel.